The Activities Advantage
Lincoln Lutheran offers a wide variety of activities to meet the interests of our students. Our commitment is to help students grow in both leadership and teamwork skills. Students appreciate not only the opportunity to participate in areas of specific interest, but also the opportunity to assume leadership roles in those areas.
In addition to many competitive sports, Lincoln Lutheran has developed a reputation for an excellent music program both in vocal and instrumental offerings. Opportunities also exist in a variety of other activities such as Speech, Drama, Business, FCA and many other extracurricular clubs and programs.
"You don't have to be the best to be involved in extra-curricular activities and sports
at Lincoln Lutheran like you do at larger schools."
- Football state playoffs 1996, 1997, 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, and 2011
- Winner of the Class C Girls State Track and Field Championship 2000 and 2001. District Championships in 1999, 2001 and 2005
- Winner of the Class C Boys State Track and Field Championship 2008
- Cross Country: Girls District runner-up in 2006, 2007 and 2009; Boys District runner-up in 2007 and 2009.
- Reached the Nebraska Boys State Soccer Semi-Finals 6 times (2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008) and the state tournament a total of 9 times
- 25 soccer athletes have gone on to play at the college level
- State Volleyball Tournament in 1998, 2001, 2002, 2004 and 2005. 3 district championships, 1 state championship and 1 state runner-up - Volleyball has many District Final appearances
- Four Division I Scholarship winners in Volleyball
- 2002 Conference Divisional Champions and 2008 District Champions in boys basketball
- Participation in Girls State Cross Country 4 of the past 6 years
- Girls Golf District runner-up in 2006 and 2007
- Boys Golf District Champions in 2008 and runner-up in 2009
- Blue Angels Dance team: State Dance Champions - Kick, 2010; Pom-2009; Runner-up, Jazz-2008
- 4 State Powerlifting champions
- Vocal music has received the highest rating each year that Lincoln Lutheran has been in existence
- Over 80% of Lincoln Lutheran auditionees for All-State choir, orchestra & band have been selected
- Many state science fair qualifiers and four national qualifiers
The Lincoln Journal Star and the NSAA regularly recognize Academic All-State teams. These are students that excel in the classroom and on the field. This in an important recognition for our students because we value excellence in both academics and activities