Lincoln Lutheran Scholarships
Lincoln Lutheran has financial aid and scholarships available for families with an identified need. Please review the following list of available scholarships and contact the school for more information. To be considered for the scholarships, your family must complete the online application for financial aid through FACTS. FACTS Grand & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Lincoln Lutheran for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year.
Families applying for financial aid will need to complete the FACTS online application (which includes a $30 fee submitted online directly to FACTS) and supply the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS by April 15, 2017. All scholarships and a majority of the financial aid available are awarded in early May to applicants who have had the information in their online application verified by FACTS no later than April 30, 2017.
The following scholarships are available to all LL students, based on financial need. All families applying for financial aid will be considered for these scholarships:
- Lincoln Lutheran Warrior Scholarship
- Lincoln Lutheran Adopt-A-Student Scholarship
- Allen Foundation Scholarship
- Tewes Scholarship
- Board of Directors Scholarship
The following scholarships involve additional eligibility criteria.
- Lincoln Lutheran School Association Financial Aid - Based on Free or Reduced Lunch eligibility
- Heibel Scholarship - Preference to families with more than one student at LL, based on financial need
- Deterding Memorial Scholarship - Must be members of Trinity Lutheran Church, based on financial need
- Vostrez Memorial Scholarship - Must be members of Trinity Lutheran Church, based on financial need
- Seward Area Scholarship - Must live in Seward County, based on financial need