You can print a photo directory of your class by following these steps:
- Log into PowerSchool.
- Click on the Report (Rpt) printer icon for the class you want to print.
- Choose “Student Photo Directory” from the first drop down box.
- Click the “Submit” button (you shouldn’t have to change any of the other settings).
- This will take you to a list of reports that you have run, The most recent are at the top. If there is not a “View” link under “Status” on the right, click the “Refresh” button. This report shouldn’t take long to finish.
- This will bring up a PDF for you to print or save or whatever.